Sunday, July 28, 2024

Where Have I been?


Hi Everyone, 

You may be wondering where I have been these last several years. I have simply (or not so simply) been living the life of someone with a disability during a pandemic as well as the post-pandemic era.

Getting things like wheelchair or equipment repairs often took three times as long. The normal amount of time a repair can
take months to actually have done and get covered by insurance during a normal time period. The pandemic lengthened all of those processes by two or three times their length.

In addition to all of that I had bronchitis,COVID, and a severe sinus infection from late 2022 until early 2023. Having all of that back to back wasn't easy. Once I was well I performed improv online, taught disability awareness to young children and adults,and helped raise money for charity.

I  have plenty more planned but I hope to have time with friends and family as well. I hope to share some of my adventures both past and present with you all, as well as all I have learned along the way. I hope you will join me. Thank you for reading. See you soon.

Jen







No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I been?

Hi Everyone,  You may be wondering where I have been these last several years. I have simply (or not so simply) been living the life of some...